Guest Rooms at The Park Lane Hotel
Immerse yourself in English heritage. Each of the rooms and suites capture the essence of this Art Deco Hotel's spirit. Many of the rooms retain their original 1920 features such as fireplaces and marble bathrooms with natural daylight, and some offer great views over Green Park. All rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. It is custom-designed with a plush top...Read More
All guests staying at The Park Lane Hotel now experience fully renovated art deco rooms.
Sheraton Park Lane Hotel has 154 Classic Rooms all individually decorated in a traditional charming English style and featuring the renowned Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience Bed as well as air conditioning.
- Sheraton Shine by Bliss amenities
- Bathrobes, slippers & hairdryers
- 32'' HD plasma television with over 40 channels and in-room movies
- Large working desk, phone and voicemail service, wired/wireless High Speed Internet Access
All guests staying at The Park Lane Hotel now experience fully renovated Art Deco suites.
All 104 Superior Rooms are larger in size, are luxuriously decorated with a separate seating area so you can take advantage of the extra space.
Many of our bathrooms have original 1920's marble décor, and most have a separate bath and power shower. Superior rooms often overlook Green Park so you can take in the striking views as you relax in the comfort of your room.
- All of the features of our Classic Rooms
- Extra space and comfort
- Views over Green Park*
*Views may vary and cannot be guaranteed.Learn More
A newly renovated suite, with contemporary décor with twenties style glamour centered under a golden domeand a bevelled-mirror wall with walk in wardrobe.
- Complimentary Champagne Afternoon Tea experience
- Nespresso machine
- City views
Newly renovated contemporary décor with twenties style glamour.
- Nespresso machine.
- Welcome signature cocktail.
- Complimentary wet shave at local barber shop, 'Jack the Clipper' with/ or a pedicure at Viva Day Spa.
- Dining Area which can seat up to 6 guests with decorative feature art wall.
The Grand Suite is a statement in luxury, comprised of entrance lobby, master bedroom and bathroom, living and dining areas, study and guest WC. The door opens to a generous lobby space from where guests can access any area within the suite. Rooms are interconnected with double-width, sliding pocket doors enabling the entire suite to be opened into a single space. The main bathroom is an exceptional example of art deco design, with astonishing original marble finishes to the floor and a large restored bathtub.
- A bar with a professional bartender for you and your guests to enjoy the best of spirituous drinks. Our bartender will recommend you the best cocktail with a 5* service in the Grand Suite for two hours.
- Complimentary wet shave at local barber shop, 'Jack the Clipper' with l or a pedicure at 'Viva Day Spa.'
- Option to connect 2 additional bedrooms.
- Courtesy transfer services to and from the airport.
- Nespresso machine.